Regional Sales Executive
This position includes management of sales activities, prospecting and territory development, account qualification, coordinating and scheduling software presentations along with setting monthly and quarterly goals. You must be able to demonstrate a strong work ethic along with high integrity, honesty, and professionalism. The software solutions that will be marketed include Practice Management, Electronic Health Records and Professional Services to Dermatology medical practices. To be successful at this position, an individual must have the following qualifications and requirements:
- 3 plus years of successful sales experience
- Understanding of a physician’s medical practice and staff operations
- Strong interpersonal skills, with a high degree of self-motivation
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in teams
- Excellent public speaking, oral presentation, and written communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Strong experience with sales quotas
- Flexible schedule
- Ability to travel (must have a valid driver’s license)
Encite offers high commissions for the successful candidates with a flexible spending account.
Encite is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and complies with the Federal law.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org