Senior .NET Healthcare Developer
Senior .Net Healthcare Developer to develop and support an Encite EHR system. The candidate will also redesign infrastructure to support future Cloud architectures; implement a nationwide SAAS hosting solution; support a multi-clinic software hosting solution; and oversee all aspects of software development, including research, planning, development, testing, installation, support and upgrades. Duties include:
- Code and support various aspects and features of EHR applications
- Modify existing database-level customization as well as coding-level enhancements
- Scope, design and oversee the implementation of EHR application components, which store, locate, and retrieve specific Electronic Health Record document data
- Scope and design EHR system components and architecture of sub modules
- Develop healthcare interfaces with pathology and laboratory companies
- Design, implement and support E-Ordering and E-Prescribing
- Design and implement new database-level customization and coding-level enhancements
- Provide input to Product Owner and on scope and estimate of project timelines
- Design and develop new SQL queries and reporting tools
- Conduct system analysis, development testing and implementation processes
- Design and implement efficient development plans for patient healthcare systems
- Design, develop and implement Sql based PM system
A Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field and three years of experience in a software engineering-related occupation. Experience must include the following, which may be gained concurrently:
- 3 years of programming experience using MS SQL Server, SQL Server Management Studio creating stored procedures, views and functions.
- 3 years of experience with SQL database creation, alteration, data insertion and transformation, managing Transactions, SQL Reporting;
- 3 years of experience with Software Development life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies;
- 3 years of experience with Object Oriented Programming (OOP), Object Oriented Analysis & Design (OOAD);
- Microsoft Exam 70-515 Certification: Web Applications Development with Microsoft .NET Framework 4;
- Microsoft Exam 70-306 Certification: Developing & Implementing Windows-based Applications with Microsoft Visual Basic.Net and Microsoft Visual Studio.Net.
Job site: 481 Munn Road, Suite 325, Fort Mill, SC 29715. Full-time.
To apply, send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.