Encite is seeking a Healthcare IT professional located in Fort Mill, South Carolina. This individual must have a broad range of IT skills, self-motivated, detail oriented with excellent customer skill sets. You should also have a high comfort level working with technical and non-technical customers and internal software developers. If you’re a professional willing to make a difference, enthusiastic, caring and looking for a great career, we may be the right opportunity for you.
- Effective customer communication
- TCP/IP Network configuration
- MS Windows server and workstation OS management
- MS SQL Server management
- C# .NET framework coding development a plus but not required
- Coordinates with the project manager, software installations and ensures the software application is functional within the scheduled timeline
- Technical remote support including troubleshooting and diagnosis IT issues both internal and with healthcare organizations
- Managing hardware and networking assets in a data center. (OS maintenance, SAN/NAS, Routers, Switches, Firewalls, Proxy Servers)
- Contributing suggestions to improving processes
Encite is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and complies with the Federal law.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org